I'm stumped. I'm not so sure what is the answer. I'll do some Googling and get back to you if I find an anything. You should email the people at Dukan Diet as they probably could answer your Dukan Diet question..
Thanks, I am already on my 4th order. We do not have a Big Lots any where close. Guess I will just make my own once in a while. I really like Tuna & was hoping I had just missed it...
I love using the new foil packets of Starkist Tuna. One serving size and no messy cans to drain.
Here's the stats from their website;.
StarKist Flavor Fresh Pouch Tuna.
Serving Size: 2 oz. drained.
Total Fat: .5g.
Sat. Fat: 0g.
Total Carb: <1g.
Thanks Bets, I am going to the grocery store later & will get a couple..
What Dukan Diet lunch do you have with the tuna? Just looking for others ideas..
I'll usually use the tuna as my protein on my salad at lunch. I'll have one of the Dukan Diet soups (I love the chicken noodle and veggie beef soups) and salad with tuna with spritzes of wish bone italian spritzer dressing...
Uuuummm that sounds good,I guess you have to keep comming to these boards to find out how to do this,Been on this 2 months and have eaten nothing but Dukan Diet foods. I'm gonna keep exploring. Where do I find out just how much protien, dairy ect I need each day? Maybe I,m dumb but I don't think it's explained very good.. Good Luck everyone....Bet......
PamSB sent these to me when I first started. I have found this list very helpful..
Welcome aboard! Be sure to call and speak to a Counselor (1-800-321-THIN) and go over your program with him/her. They help you get started off right. Below I have listed some of the important things you will need to know as you start your NutriSystem journey:.
1. Eat all of your food (mark all of the circles in your Menu Planner) and then stop (and, if you are buying from QVC, you may have a slightly different plan or different food from people buying directly from NutriSystem);.
2. If you are a woman with under 100 pounds to lose, you only get a Low GI Carb with an entree that calls for a small roll or tortilla, then you add a multi-grain or whole-wheat roll (or any of the Carb selections) of between 80-120 calories (or 45 calories' worth of bread or melba toast for the chicken salad). If you are a woman with over 100 pounds to lose, you add a Low GI Carb to both Breakfast AND Dinner and an extra fruit serving to lunch;.
3. Read the instructions and information on all of the food packages (see #2);.
4. The milk for the cereal is NOT counted as your protein/dairy for breakfast;.
5. Your dairy/protein serving should be 100 calories or less, 3g fat or less and 7g protein or more (but you can go as high as 120 calories once per day for yogurt, if necessary);.
6. Have a dairy/protein serving with your fruit to avoid sugar (carb) spikes from the fruit alone that happens to some people;.
7. Drink ALL of your water (64 oz. minimum), and you can count Crystal Light and decaf teas as PART of your water intake, but try to have as much plain water as you can;.
8. If you choose to imbibe alcoholic drinks, you could slow your weight loss and become dehydrated and end up munching snacks when you shouldn't, but you are an adult and it is a personal choice (just count it as completely empty calories and don't skip any food to make up for it);.
9. If you can exercise, DO...just walking is excellent, but do as much as you can;.
10. NO, we do not know how FAST you will lose (even though average, healthful weight loss is approximately 1-2 pounds per week, long term, and is quoted by the Dietitians as being average on NutriSystem after the typical first whoosh of loss by some);.
11. The people on the Discussion Boards are your friends...here to help you, motivate you, and kick your butt when necessary...don't be afraid to ask questions, but if you don't like the answers you get, well, those answers are based on the knowledge and experience of the responder. Ummm, like, don't shoot the messenger, y'know?.
12. You can have up to three (3) "free foods" per day, just not at the same time. A free food is anything 20 calories or less, which includes a Sugar Free Popsicle (15 calories), Sugar Free Jello (10 calories), Sugar Free Gum...anything that you want to take the edge off those munchie times...
Thank's Reba that really helps, why don't they include something like that with the foods? Have a good day....Bet....