Your question was: Is Brittany Snow in a godaddy.com commercial?.
He could possibly reg casino-club.co.in, it is still available, any good reason to pay $500+ for .in than reg .co.in?.
Your HostGator casino-club.in is regged on 26th Nov, 2007.
Then you have a $500 offer after 2 days, to be honest, I do doubt if this is a fake offer.
If the offer is from a real buyer, you should take it immediately.
I wish you a better sale though, good luck!..
I would take the deal considering the hyphen and .in. The casino club has no overture or wordtracker. Just take the deal if it is still valid and run!..
Grab the $500 and run.
(you can invest in better/more .in with your $500).
Just mho peace..
Take it and run. Far far away.
Good luck. Hope it's not another appraisal scam...
Yeha, it's not the prettiest of names........Getting 500 is excellent for you..
Absolutely an end user offer, if not a scam (as mentioned above)..
I think you can post the mail you received here to get it confirmed...
Was that on Sedo?.
Someone offered $2000 for one of my Generic .co.in name on Sedo and I immediately accepted the offer as I did not want to negotiate. It will now be one month awaiting the payment from the buyer to Sedo's Escrow account.
What sort of protection can one expect from Sedo's Non-Paying Buyers?..
As they said.. take the money and run. Heck, go gambling!.
Frank Keep bugging Sedo about it. Tell them you are ready to cancel, if the buyer doesn't make the payment.
Absolutely nothing. The most they do is to ban the user and his/her CC.
Honestly, usually offers coming few days after hand reg of non premium names , they are in 99 % just appraisal scams.
I wonder how they get the new names lists......I `m starting to think they have a deal with some Registrars to get these datas and spam around...
Thanks for your insight. When I bugged Sedo I got an email saying the contract will be cancelled if the buyer does not make payment by 4 December 2007. Sedo needs to do something about Non-Paying Buyers. For now, it's Wait and Watch.
Hey Leede, you posted this name in this thread yesterday and today you say you got an offer and start this thread. What a coincidence?..
Yes it is so true two days before I register this domain.
And my close pal who is frm GOA let's me know he would purchase this HostGator for $500..
Frankly, I wouldn't pay $10 even for the .com.
Take the $500. Its the best deal you'll get for this name. Also reg the .co.in btw..
Sashas, I would pay you $10 to take it from me and hide it in never never land...
I just called him up he would be transfering the funds in the next 2 days time..
God bless that friend of yours. He is a true Saint...
Don't you need to wait 60 days after registering an HostGator before selling it though?..
Well I was talkiing to him regarding the 150 domains tht I bought and he told he would buy this..
I would give it to you for free.
Nice site in your siggy btw. Looks quite impressive...