I'm stumped. I'm not so sure what is the right answer. I'll do some investigation and get back to you if I find an decent answer. You should email the people at Nutrisystem as they probably could answer your Nutrisystem question..
Congrats!!!! It's so awesome to see all of the success storieson this site..
Hey slow down!.
You can't leave until I lose mine too..
Ps - YAY YOU!!!!..
Congratulations! That's alot of weight lost and I bet you feel 1000 times better...
Thank you to everyone who helped, if you're here, you helped.
I ain't going away, my reward will be seeing you make your goals too..
You are all awesome..
Great job Greg, Now starts the real work, KEEPING THE WEIGHT OFF!..
I am wanting to start nutrisystem. Can you email me a buddy buck?.
Congrats man. Could you share with us what you eat at the restaurants and tips of your own while eating out?..
Sorry, didn't see this one..
1. Leave the bread sitting on the bread plate..
2. Order a salad (preferably w/o cheese) with dressing on the side..
3. A grilled protien appetizer instead of entree..
4. Remember that fried foods (although they taste great) look better going into someone else's mouth!.
5. One, and only one glass of adult beverage (only to be social).
6. Split a dessert with the table, or better yet, fork of someone else's (just to "taste").
Enjoy your company and the surroundings..
8. Pay your share of the divided bill, even if you didn't pig out..
Hope it helps. The Nutrisystem eating out guide has some great tips...
Congratulations Greg, and thanks for the gr8 tips for restaurant eating.....