I would like to know the answer too. Anyone here know what is the answer. I'll do some poking around and get back to you if I find an answer. You should email the people at Nutrisystem as they probably could assist you..
I am guessing you're talking about non-NS food since the Nutrisystem pancake mix just calls for milk..
You could try just skipping the eggs or egg whites in the recipe you're using. I have tried a couple different pancake mixes from the store and just mixed in water, though the recipe called for milk and eggs. They tasted just fine to me, especially when I pour my warmed up strawberries over the top and a little Walden Farms syrup - mmmmm...
Check out Christina Gray's site. She has recipes for Nutrisystem and non Nutrisystem foods..
I have used some of her breakfast bun recipes and they are delicious!!.
Oops, just realized that Kat already gave you the idea for using Christina's site. Guess I should read more carefully...
Hey Linda that's ok her site is wonderful with some great ideas using both Nutrisystem entrees and Non-NS foods. I am sure it will keep me going when I am at the maintenance stage (quite a while from now I'm sure)...
Pancake mix (any flavor) + NF milk + 3/4c grated zucchini + 1 tsp cinnamon + 1T ground flaxseed.
Mix & let set for a few minutes for flaxseed to absorb some moisture..
Cook on a griddle and top with: 1 fried egg & drizzle SF maple syrup & fruit serving or microwave frozen fruit serving & use as syrup...
I just made the Heart Smart Bisquick pancakes, they were WONDERFUL!!! One serving is 1/3 cup, 140 calories, 2.5 g.fat, 27 carbs and 3 protein. I just added a little water, and WOOHOO! I use log cabin SF syrup and they are way better than the Nutrisystem ones...
This was copied from The-Jazzman's Recipe Board:.
Paul's Apple Bundt Cake.
From the Nutrisystem newsletter- used with permission.
Counts as 1 Breakfast Entre + 1 Fruit Serving + 1 Dairy/Protein Serving + Free Foods.
* 1 package of NutriSystem Pancake Mix.
* 1 egg.
* cup of unsweetened applesauce.
* tsp. vanilla.
* tsp. cinnamon.
* 3 packages Splenda (or sweetener equal to 1 Tbsp. of sugar).
* 12 squirts I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray.
* 2 Tbsp. any calorie-free maple-flavored syrup.
1. Place pancake mix, cinnamon and sweetener in a large microwave safe bowl and mix; add egg, applesauce, and vanilla and stir thoroughly until all ingredients are well mixed..
2. Leave in bowl and place in microwave. Cook in microwave on high for 3 minutes (longer if necessary). Finished product should resemble a small individual bundt cake (depending on dimensions of bowl used) and be moist with the texture of a sponge cake..
3. Turn upside down onto serving plate and spray with 12 squirts of ICBINB spray, and drizzle with syrup..
Being lazy, I just dump half my yogurt on the giant pancake and it tastes great...