I would like to know the answer too. Anyone here know what is the right answer to your question. I'll do some poking around and get back to you if I got an useful answer. You should email the people at Dukan Diet as they probably could answer your Dukan Diet question..
Welcome to Dukan Diet Ginny! Dukan Diet is so much fun! It's a new way of life and the food is great. You might not like something at first, but just check out the discussion boards. There are so many great ideas. You can do a search for something if you have any questions, by clicking on search (upper right hand corner). I found this posted by rm9162m on 7/13/08:.
Blueberry Muffin Recipe.
2 cups whole white wheat flour.
2 tsp baking powder.
1/2 cup "i can't belive it's not butter"...(fat free one).
1 cup of splenda no calorie sweetener, granulated.
1/4 cup honey.
1/2 cup egg beaters.
1 tsp vanilla extract.
1/2 cup of 1% low fat milk.
1 cup fresh blueberries.
Bake at 400 for 22 minutes....
Makes 12 muffins (regular sized).
You can use as breakfast entree + fruit.
Add a protein to complete....
Good luck on your exciting journey to weight loss, Ginny! Debbie..
Hi! If you click on the link in my signiture for recipes using the Dukan Diet foods you'll find a really yummy blueberry bread pudding. You can also use them to make a parfait with fresh berries and yogurt, french toast, etc.... Best of luck to you on the program!! Chris..
Did you try microwaving them and using butter buds/ICBINB Spray on them? Just nuking them...
See my Breakfast file.
What to do with the muffins:.
1) Cut in or 1/3 spritz with butter spray & toast, top with ff cream cheese, sugar free fruit spread, or both. Get DaVinci or Torani sugar free syrups, drizzle 1+ tsp on muffin before heating plain vanilla if topping with something else fruit flavors work, so can a number of other "coffee" flavorings - go nuts and experiment!.
2) My favorite - slice & top rounds with spoonfuls of cottage cheese (1/4 cup total) mixed with sweetener & couple drops of vanilla flavor (and a drop or two of any other flavoring you like, rum & butter is good, so is coconut & almond) - broil a minute or two to melt cheese = pseudo danish.
3) Cut em in , dip in cup egg substitute (with sweetener to taste) & fry with some butter spray = french toast.... OR cut in or 1/3 and put in small baking pan with 2T sweetened egg subst, top with other 2T (to make cup sub = protein svg), sprinkle with cinnamon and bake = baked french toast. Top with fruit or SF syrup. Have other cup egg sub scrambled to complete the protein, or add 2 tbsp ff shredded cheese to lunch or dinner salad..
4) Make bread pudding - see The-Jazzman's recipe in my Breakfast file....
5) Mash frozen blueberries in bowl, crumble Muffins into and mix, top with drizzle sf maple syrup ( 20 cal worth), microwave until hot......
6) Crumble them into yogurt or FF cool whip... Use some thawed frozen strawberries (or blueberries) w/splenda added, heat in the microwave top with yogurt or cool whip, tastes like a strawberry (blueberry) shortcake for breakfast....
7) Prep in advance take muffins and poke holes in them with fork, pour some SF jello over them presto chango = jello cake!!! Put in refrig for a couple hours and have as dessert with a spoonful of FF cool whip (swap breakfast & dessert have biscotti for breakfast to "swap) does not replace the real thing but not bad.....