GoDaddy customer reviews : Advise I invest in GoDaddy?? Copyrighting/Trademarking

Get GoDaddy web hosting for just $1.99. Click here to use coupon...

Special $7.49 .COM sales. Click here for this special deal...
I would like to speak to someone over an IM about Copyrighting and Trademarking. Someone that knows what they are talking about. Basically, I need to copyright some written content and some videos and I want to know how to go about it properly. Any help is appreciated, please PM a contact method (MSN, AIM etc...).



Comments (9)

I don't have IM, but copyrighting and TMing isn't difficult. Do some google searches and you'll get how-tos. Your best bet is always to speak with an IP attorney...

Comment #1


It's pretty simple, you can do it online...

Comment #2

Here comes an example of copyrighted material right now:.

"I would like to speak to someone over an IM about Copyrighting and Trademarking." Copyright 2007 Seb Silas..

Comment #3

I'm not sure about trademarking but I posted something about copyrighting in another thread a while back. My post talks about visual copyright but at the site you can copyright videos and other stuff too. My post is here:

And the copyright site for the US is

Comment #4

Bluesman nailed it.

In the US, you can get injunctive relief for infringement of non-registered copyrights.

To register a copyright, you fill out the proper form from, send a copy of the work as set forth in the relevant circular, and pay $40...

Comment #5

Hi John,.

Are you accepting trademark application as well?.



Comment #6

In the UK you can simply put the copyrighted work in a envelope, and send it to yourself - or come up with some other way to prove when you copyrighted it.

It all depends on which country you're in...

Comment #7

I know some people who register the copyrights on photos, who put all the works on a CD and submit the them as a collection of work, paying a single copyright fee per submission instead of each photo. I would assume you could do the same with videos on DVD's, or articles or web pages submitted. The link above will lead you to the current rules...

Comment #8

Just remember that if you ever plan to sue someone for copyright infringement, you need to have filed it officially. God forbid someone makes millions off one of your images/words/etc... and your only recourse is to file for an injunction...

Its time to get paid!..

Comment #9

This question was taken from a support group/message board and re-posted here so others can learn from it.


Categories: Home | Diet & Weight Management | Vitamins & Supplements | Herbs & Cleansing |

Sexual Health | Medifast Support | Nutrisystem Support | Medifast Questions |

Web Hosting | Web Hosts | Website Hosting | Hosting |

Web Hosting | GoDaddy | Digital Cameras | Best WebHosts |

Web Hosting FAQ | Web Hosts FAQ | Hosting FAQ | Hosting Group |

Hosting Questions | Camera Tips | Best Cameras To Buy | Best Cameras This Year |

Camera Q-A | Digital Cameras Q-A | Camera Forum | Nov 2010 - Cameras |

Oct 2010 - Cameras | Oct 2010 - DSLRs | Oct 2010 - Camera Tips | Sep 2010 - Cameras |

Sep 2010 - DSLRS | Sep 2010 - Camera Tips | Aug 2010 - Cameras | Aug 2010 - DSLR Tips |

Aug 2010 - Camera Tips | July 2010 - Cameras | July 2010 - Nikon Cameras | July 2010 - Canon Cameras |

July 2010 - Pentax Cameras | Medifast Recipes | Medifast Recipes Tips | Medifast Recipes Strategies |

Medifast Recipes Experiences | Medifast Recipes Group | Medifast Recipes Forum | Medifast Support Strategies |

Medifast Support Experiences |


(C) Copyright 2010 All rights reserved.